Vintage Vehicle Rally
The Peterhead Prison Museum will be hosting an Vintage Vehicle Rally on the 23rd of July. If you would like to participate and you agree with the below conditions please fill out an Application Form. Please send all applications FAO Taylor Dixon, Score (Europe) Limited, Glenugie Engineering Works, Peterhead, AB42 0YX by Friday 16th June 2017. Applications will be screened on a first come first serve basis:
- All participants must hold a valid driving license and all legal documentation in relation to the vehicle
- All participants must ensure their vehicles are in a safe condition
- All participants must listen carefully to marshals and conduct themselves accordingly
- All participants must enclose £5 along with the entry form to secure a place in the competition – if any applications are received after the closing date (16th June) payment will not be refunded
- All participants must accept responsibility of their own vehicle. Peterhead Prison Museum and their staff will not be responsible for any claims resulting from accident, any lost or damaged belongings connected with the participation of this event
If you have any further queries please feel free to contact the museum via the contact form.