Saturday & Sunday Worker Required
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to;
- Be attentive to customers’ needs.
- Ensure a quality customer experience from point of entry to egress.
- Give information about the features, quality and availability of different products including audio tour equipment.
- Help customers find products they are looking for in the shop.
- Handle the payment of any purchases.
- Arrange orders and deliveries of stock for customers that purchase on line.
- Advise the customer of information relating to their purchase, such as its warranty or how to look after it.
- Make the customer aware of any special offers.
- Make sure that all stock is on display.
- Be aware of what all the customers in the shop are doing, to guard against shoplifting.
- Taking payments, giving change and wrapping purchases
- Answering enquiries and giving advice about products to customers
- The ability to handle cash and keep accounts.
Candidates will be required to work Saturday’s and Sunday’s on a shift basis and also additional holiday cover.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be hands on to ensure the smooth running of the shopping facility within the future visitor’s hub.
Please reply in writing to Megan Simpson, Score (Europe) Limited, Glenugie Engineering Works, Peterhead, AB420YX by Friday 9th June 2017 expressing your interest in this role.